• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer IV...Ausf.J, I guess

Nice work. The Panzer is excellent and the road work is awesome. Will have to give that a try. Very very nice indeed.
James

Thanks guys!
Rob... I don't know if understand what you say; I used Trumpeter bergepanzer IV pics as reference to install the radios and the Instrument panel...may be was not the best choice?

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/trumpeter/tr00389d02.html

Do you think this is the right position? (just for future reference)
PzIVF2-Munster3.jpg

I've been working on the well painting:

DSCN7139.jpg

And I've discovered that the base is a little small...part of the right track stay in the air :blush: May be I should change the vehicle.

DSCN7142.jpg

I painted 2 figures too:

DSCN7221b.jpg

DSCN7222b.jpg

DSCN7223b.jpg

DSCN7224b.jpg

But....I hate this part...I show the scene to my wife and kids and they asked...why the soldier is giving water from a jar to the other? He can take the water directly from the well!!! :eek:hmy: :angry:

So...I put the "shaved" soldier direct in front of the well:

DSCN7231.jpg

ANd the other guy...:hmmm May be he can give some water to the other soldier that is shaving (The jar position make this act difficult) or maybe it will be serving some wine? Do you think they can get some (not bottlered) wine from ..I don't know, somewhere?

Darío

DARIO,

Very cool !!

MOONIE,

Th cool thing is We All are gonna have different takes on this Fountain. I Personally just hope Santa brings me th right figures ..... My Kingdom for some good figures !!

ERIK

Thanks guys!
Unfortunately, I'm not convincing at all with the Infantry soldiers, not related with the tank, so....I will change them by 2 panzertruppen. They will be repainted (i have not idea whwn I painted them, years ago) and will be waiting for the filling of jerrycans

I moved the Pz IV over the curb, too, so it will let space for more vehicles pass trough the street

DSCN7258.jpg

DSCN7259.jpg

DSCN7260.jpg

DSCN7261.jpg

Cheers
Darío

Dario, it looks great. I don't know why the infantry would not be there, not like those armor dudes would be dominating the area. Top notch work Dario!

Well...finally the well scene is done!
Gal17392.jpg

Gal27374.jpg

Gal37372.jpg

Gal47371.jpg

Gal57390.jpg

Gal67382.jpg

Gal77383.jpg

Gal87386.jpg

Gal97387.jpg

Thanks to all for participate in this project and to Monroe Perdu for the well :dude

I've been without PC for a month, so I've not seen the other works yet...I'm going to take a look right now.

Darío

Cheers, Dario- that looks great. Love the can getting filled- it's a nice focal point- cheers!

chuk

DARIO,

WoW !! Looks Great !! How did you do the Streams coming out of the fountain ? I love it ! IT looks so realistic !! :ro: :ro:

Th figures & th Pz IV look Great too !! Awesome Job !! No I need to get My AZZ in Gear & get mine done. I just need to find th right figures !! I need some Grenadiers lounging & drinking from Their Canteen. I know Verlinden had a set of Waffen SS guys , a set. One was drinking from his Canteen. :hmmm :hmmm

Again Great Job Dario !! :dude :ro:

ERIK

DARIO,

WoW !! Looks Great !! How did you do the Streams coming out of the fountain ? I love it ! IT looks so realistic !! :ro: :ro:
ERIK

Dankeshön, Erik! My meomory is so bad...I can´t remember if I used stretched clear sprue or fishing line for the streams :blush: Anyway,it was later covered with little drops of a product called Eureka Dimensional Cristal; you have similar products in Andrea and Vallejo lines too; see the diorama "The Spit", I think Santiago uses some of them.

Cheers
Darío

Back