• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer IV Ausf B

Hey Jose

I love the effects youve produced some of the best dusting and streaking Ive seen !!

Ive also been to Krakow great city to visit and that bridge its not the one near the old Jewish quarter is it ?

A little update ...

Now, I´m working on the tracks

DSC_0156_374.jpg

DSC_0155_373.jpg

Andyfettes, many thanks for your opinion!. The bridge is not that one, sorry. It´s just one of the different railroad bridges I had to check (I´m civil engineer) in the Katowize -Krakow line. It´s situated aproximately 15 km from Krakow.

Next post will be ... the fnished kit at last!

Thanks!

How did I miss this thread? Great work!

I know Kraków quite well. Across from the castle is a superb chocolate shop selling both Wawel and Wedel chocolates. Off the market (town square) is a Taniej Księgarnia (literally cheap bookstore) where I found many of my AJ Press and Militaria Wydawnictwo titles for $2USD each!

As a matter of fact, I will be in Poland from August 1st - 14th and will travel as far South as Mielec (where the Antonov An-2 were built by PZL) to Gdansk on the Baltic coast.

· Gdańsk/Gdynia - to visit the ORP Błyskawica (WWII destroyer), ORP Dar Pomorza (sailing vessel), and perhaps the aquarium and Navy Museum

· Flombork - to take a cruise on Vistula Lagoon, and visit Copernicus castle

· Malbork - to visit one of the biggest medieval castle in Europe.

Regards,

Jose,
I think the crew needs to clean that baby up... :lol: :laugh: :blink
Looks way cool.
I'll be waiting to see then end results.
Shawn

This is the hobby at the very tip of the spear (y).
I think that this is as good as it will ever get "in scale" and it's something that I will always use when judging not only my work but that of all others :notworthy.

sharkmouth wrote:
How did I miss this thread? Great work!

I know Kraków quite well. Across from the castle is a superb chocolate shop selling both Wawel and Wedel chocolates. Off the market (town square) is a Taniej Księgarnia (literally cheap bookstore) where I found many of my AJ Press and Militaria Wydawnictwo titles for $2USD each!

As a matter of fact, I will be in Poland from August 1st - 14th and will travel as far South as Mielec (where the Antonov An-2 were built by PZL) to Gdansk on the Baltic coast.

· Gdańsk/Gdynia - to visit the ORP Błyskawica (WWII destroyer), ORP Dar Pomorza (sailing vessel), and perhaps the aquarium and Navy Museum

· Flombork - to take a cruise on Vistula Lagoon, and visit Copernicus castle

· Malbork - to visit one of the biggest medieval castle in Europe.

Regards,

Woooww!!! .... such an interesting trip!!! .... I just was three days in Krakow, two of them I was just walking over a railroad for over 20 Km (line Warsaw-Katowice-Krakow and, on WWII ... .Auschwitz!!! .... :S ... Probably I´ll return to Poland on September, but just to Warsaw. Have a nice time on Poland my friend!

Coops, shawngehling, kolche .... may thanks for your nice opinions. This weekend .... THE FINAL POST!!!

Many thanks to everyone for your support!!

streaking and weathering to die for!
Everybody has already said how good this is......somethingto aspire to.

Ian.

... the end ... finally!! ... (..I´m a little fed up about this one ... :S ...)

Happy with the result? ... not really ...

Why? May be too much dust .. caused modulation to disapear! ... may be next time!

Anyway, I nearly sure that some early panzers pictures, supposed to be just in grey, were actually two color camos. Dust probably hidden the brown.

Here some final pictures:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

A family picture ....

DSC_0039_422.jpg

DSC_0040_423.jpg

Any opinion, suggestion or criticism, as usually will be highly apreciated. There´s always room for improvements!!

Now ... see you soon, in Italy ... in a LVT!!!

Dust? Just right. The one who builds it is the most critical, I think you're spot on! Thanks for sharing this Jose.

There's an awfully fine line between enough and too much when it comes to weathering, I think we stress it too much. I really like the end result and would be quite proud of this build, Jose. I can't wait to see what you cook up next! (y)

...concordo com o Panzerserra...arte pura...estilo inconfundível!

Parabéns e um fuerte abrazo!

Luiz.

Back