• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panther A Tri-Tone

I Hamilton

In the works. Pzkw V Panther ausf A. , 4 Kompanie, Abteleilung/SS-Panzer Reg. Totenkopf. Poland summer 1944.

The first image shows base coat XF 60 as a "mid-range". Many other colors used for pre-shade + color grade.

DSCN6576.JPG

First camo color XF-5 + XF57

DSCN6584.JPG

Second camo color is XF-6 + XF-60

DSCN6590.JPG

Three hours later and I have had enough for one night. Next, will tone everything down a little and blend with filters.

No doubt about it , the germans certainly knew how to make way kewl looking camo schemes on awesome tanks ! Just beautifully done .

Jenny :kiss:

Cool Camo indeed !!

One Question : Why are the Hatches not blended into the Camo with the rest of the Panther ?
ERIK

Three Hours and you had enough? I think you need to get back to work, we run 8 hour shifts around here, especially when doing something that looks this good!

Thanks for the kind words. I appologies for not posting any work sooner. Here I am joining the forum and doing nothing but talking for a month! Thanks again for your encouragement.

panzerace007: One hatch was left Dunkelgelb just to shake it up a bit. It is meant to be a feild replacement.

Very nice painting job! There in not more pleasure than paint a panzer and then look him, smoking your favorite cigar and/or drinking your favorite beer, isn't? B)

Do you have a pic of the original tank?

Wating for next update

Darío

Dario Risso wrote:
Very nice painting job! There in not more pleasure than paint a panzer and then look him, smoking your favorite cigar and/or drinking your favorite beer, isn't? B)

Darío

AMEN Brotha' ! Why not do both - Sit back smoking My favorite Cigar & Havin' a few Chilly Heineken !

Again, Very Cool Camo !! :ro: :peace

ERIK

Back