• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

paint storage

kryptosdaddy

As most know, I have my table set up in my living room, I put up another shelf for paint only and thast has helped but I'm curious as to options.

Nazi_fun.JPG

second shelf is visible here ^^ I also have a round tupperware buffet container i keep paint stock in.

I'm curious as to other options for my limited space!

Paint storage?
bench.jpg

This is about as good as it gets. I do keep the brands separated to some extent.

Way back in the corner you'll see a wood paint rack a good friend made for me. Really handy and if I ever rearrange my layout like I want it will be mounted in a more secured location.

Ah, here's some better pictures.

tikikatkust1.jpg

tikikatkust2.jpg

tikikatkust3.jpg

Thats a pretty sweet paint rack. Mine are all in a plastic 4 drawer unit on coasters.
James

I like that Valejo rack, you can use the spaces between bottles to smooth your brushes. After awhile it will look like something! lol

The idea thats running through my head is like a tackle box interior- if i can just come up with a way..

I keep mine in a shoe box Andreas and Vallejos, another one contains Tamiyas and life colours and yet another one for Humbrols and enamels
I have another show box of weathering items

In fact I have shoe boxes for just about everything modelness

Only if Peggy was there picking up bits from the floor :woohoo: :gogo

actually I am a big fan of her ( Kate Segal )acting abilities and think she is just awesome in Sons of Anarchy

Back