• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PACIFIC CAMPAIGN ENTRY SUMMARY

Ok Please put me down for this -
P1050093.jpg

Fujimi 1/72 Aichi Val

I can do this then....remember this?

Pearl_harbor_set.JPG

I'm not doing the entire thing, just the 1/72 Kate...

kate_1_72.JPG

Fuse is only 3 1/2 inches long, but the kit has a nice aftermarket 800 kilo bomb in resin with some PE for the bombs fins- i was thinking this could be a good little piece to build and weather with salting since i have never tried that before. What do ya think? CR

No No, just the Kate. when and if and ever I decide to do the Arizona I'm gonna get that Gold metal detail set- that set is nearly 40 bucks, and I have not used that much PE before, so some practice is needed!

Just the tiny itty little Kate. I think i can make it worth the show!

Would that little thing qualify for a medal?

Can I still enter this one guys. With over 6 months to go, i'm sure I could finish my very first ever Jap plane. I have the Hasegawa 1/48 A6M3 Zero type 22 and I recently got the Eduard colour cockpit. Yea or Nae?

I would like to redraw my battleship entry and replace it with a Ki-43 Oscar. I will shift the ship over to the upcoming ship building campaign.

B)

If it isn't to late I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. I have a 1/72 Dragon F4F-4 Wildcat I'd like to build.

Back