• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PACIFIC CAMPAIGN ENTRY SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is where to put your name down to enter the PTO.

1. MrT: Ki-43 Oscar by Otaki
2. MoonPuppy: TBM Avenger
3. dukwhunter: Dragon IJN Ka-Mi Amphibious Tank
4. Jeeves: Gato submarine
5. Old Dog: KI-46 fighter
6. Tomwes: F6F-5N Hellcat
7. JKnaus: P-47N
8. Ken Abrams: P-38J
9. Dusan: F6F-3 Hellcat
10. andyfettes: Marine Corp figure
11. IronMike: Type 95 Ha-Go
12. Arturius: PBY Catalina
13. Leopard2: Wildcat

Heck...with a whole year to build, I might do up a Pacific Marine Sherman too...

When I was researching markings for Marine M3 GMC half tracks for Archers Fine Transfers, Dave shared tons of photos of half tracks with me that were meant for a book he was working on (if I recall correctly).

There is no way I would miss this one, count me in.

PACIFIC-GB.jpg

Ready, willing and able...

Well, do you care for the one on the bottom of this image? The checkers are matched to Academy's P-38J:

ss481018a.jpg

Here is the sheet and (if you are stilling ready willing, and able) I will send the top half:
ss481018b.jpg

PM me your postal address.

Regards,

Whoa...

NMF is a bit out of my reach, I was planning on sticking with the simple OD and gray type finish.

Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass on that beauty.

:(

I will go back and check another... I do but without the shark mouth... MoonPuppy knows my ulterior motive.

Regards,

Hi Guys,

I'm in with a 1/48th scale Hasegawa F6F3 Hellcat (F6F5N box) all parts for F3 are in the box. :)

All the best!
Dusan.

Back