• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P40 Warhawk

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I need a break from peeling paint.
Hope this kit is a good one, it was cheap and not a lot of parts.
Warhawk01.jpg

Warhawk02.jpg

I have sharkmouth decals left over if you want them for this instead of the Tiger (which still qualifies).

Regards,

Chris I see why you like these little kits, dang thing just falls into place!

Warhawk03.jpg

I'll figure out the paint scheme later.

Not really James, just getting some images posted. This little Warhawk is a shake and bake kit!

Great job Bob! :ro:

Nice kit I have one P-40 M/N version in 1/72 scale, great detail and very cheap.

All the best!
Dusan.

Dentures on the way! It won't be 100% accurate for a specific aircraft but close enough!

Regards,

All I got to say is DANG this thing is little!

Warhawk04.jpg

Warhawk05.jpg

Reading around the web there does not seem to be any agreement on what colors the Flying Tigers AVG aircraft sported. From what I have read in the past and today, the P40s Chennault purchased were intended for the RAF. Stands to reason for me that they were in RAF camo already when they were shipped out to Burma. So..that's why this is the same colors as the Spitfire I'm working on for BoB.

Lil' thing ain't it?

Think I'm going to break out the Sotar to get in tighter with the demark between colors. I have so much more respect for Chris and all the other 1:72 scale folks out there! :notworthy

Back