• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OVER PEOVER - O Gauge Model Railway

Hi Guys

I've been working on this model railway(amongst other things)for the past few months and will be adding lots more photos etc to my "Masters" section very shortly.

Overgrown sidings
2011_0623lakevrnwy0006.jpg

Station roof
2011_0623lakevrnwy0127.jpg

End of Over Peover platform
2011_0623lakevrnwy0106.jpg

View from Over Peover station
2011_0623lakevrnwy0088.jpg

Cheers

Ant

Looks absolutely great! (y) when will the cabbage be ready to eat? :D
you must have a big house and understanding family with a railroad that big!! :drinks
//Mats

Hello everyone. Thanks for your comments.

Ha ha, the cabbage should be ready in time for tea!! Mats although I do have an understanding family, sadly the layout isn't mine, I've just been commissioned to do the scenic work. I wish it was though :hmmm

Cheers

Ant

Beautiful work. I've worked in HO and G scale but the other day at the LHS I saw a little O narrow gauge Porter loco I fell in love with.

Tim

Hi Guys

I've been working on this model railway(amongst other things)for the past few months and will be adding lots more photos etc to my "Masters" section very shortly.

Overgrown sidings
2011_0623lakevrnwy0006.jpg

Station roof
2011_0623lakevrnwy0127.jpg

End of Over Peover platform
2011_0623lakevrnwy0106.jpg

View from Over Peover station
2011_0623lakevrnwy0088.jpg

Cheers

Ant

Ant your landscaping is excellent, as always. Love to see your work regardless of the scale or genera.

This is great, I know how small O scale is- how big is the layout?

The layout is 70' x 30' approx, It's basically an oval (one end goes outside the shed and returns in the other side so it doesn't appear to be an oval) with an end to end layout in the middle. The end to end is reached from spurs leading off from the oval. The trackwork is all handmade but is nothing to do with me, everything is wired up so all the points, signals, lights etc are operated from control boxs. I'm only working on the scenics though and have made a couple of building too, a castle and a workmans mess.

Thanks for looking.

Ant

Back