• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"OPERATION OVERLORD" GROUP BUILD ENTRY SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
The following are those taking part in the build.

1. TANKBUILDER: TAMIYA 25 POUND GUN; ITALERI CHEVROLET TRUCK; CANADIAN FIGURES

2. IronMike: Sherman Firefly Vc

3. MoonPuppy: A pair of FW-190's

4. MrT: Warriors U.S. Infantry Europe 1944 figure +some stuff

5. andyfettes: figure

6. BigDog: Panzer IV

7. Gator: 1/700 U.S.S. Harding

8. Jeeves: Cromwell

9. Tony Lee STuG IV early production

10. Raiderfan2779: Jagdpanther early

11. Phatomphan: TBA

12. Sherman18: Paratroopers

13. wds: Willys jeep

14. Dukwhunter: British 17pdr Anti-Tank gun by Bronco

15. Gene: 251/1 Hanomag
Thank you for taking part.

Re: NORMANDY GROUP BUILD ENTRY SUMMARY

Time to load the landing craft!!! Time to think about what your going to do because this build is about to start.

Terry (y)

Yo Mr. "Tea"...

... shouldn't my Pz Kpfw IV be on that list too?
emoticon_confused.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

A thousand pardons :notworthy I fix ..."
:laugh:

Thanx Tea! ;)

As a matter of fact, where are other builders of world fame such as Rob, reconron, Laura, Bob Letterman, James, Sharkmouth, mlp, chukw, Jose Luis, Lupanzer, Tony Lee, Hood, Zod, Laurent, Cheyenne, Leopard2 and so many other MA members whose names I forget (please forgive me guys...)?!? :blush: C'mon people... this is going to be a fun build: Le Grand Debarquement! Such a great range of subjects to model and such a decisive event! :ro:

Cheers and hope to see y'all there! :dude
Fernao
PS: please excuse me if my inviting everyone to join in is considered bad manners, but I just couldn't help it... :D

Sorry Terry and Tony... but it's that &*%$# list! "Tea" didn't put you on it... :gogo

:D

Anyway, it's great to see the &%$#%@ list growing! :dude

Cheers!
Fernao
PS: sorry for the leg-pulling, "T"... :blush:

Well I have'nt done a figure for long time so I am in with a 120mm figure with some other stuff maybe.

DSC04909.JPG

Terry B)

"Well I have'nt done a figure for long time so I am in with a 120mm figure with some other stuff maybe. ..."
It's gonna be a treat to see you work on that one, Tee!!! (y) Maybe I'll even loose my fright of figures... ;)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

where are other builders such as [snip] Laura

laura doesn't take part in this group build, laura builds early war only! from 1939 - 1942! only grey stuff!

the panther g for the berlin 45 gb was and is an exception to show that i can also handle else colors than grey!

laura doesn't take part in this group build, laura builds early war only! from 1939 - 1942! only grey stuff!
the panther g for the berlin 45 gb was and is an exception to show that i can also handle else colors than grey!

That reminds me why have'nt we done a "Blitzkrieg" GB :hmmm Or have we and I missed it. :idonno May be do another one. :hmmm

Terry :D

That reminds me why have'nt we done a "Blitzkrieg" GB :hmmm Or have we and I missed it. :idonno May be do another one. :hmmm

Terry :D

A Blitz GB? Well just by the name shouldn't it be one of the Quick Group Builds we've talked about?

Back