• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Open for business

G Cooper

You may now begin your builds at your convenience :) .But please remember the basic rules here. There are others, but these 4 are the most important

1. A starting photo
WITH A NEWSPAPER.
This is an extremley easy concept. If you live somewhere that for some reason newspapers,magazines and anything with a date on it are illegal :laugh: , contact me by PM and I can work something out.

2.Do not post your build on any other sites, as this is going to be a published build in Jose Azorin's excellent Xtreme Modelling Magazine.

3.Show us your build AS YOU PROGRESS. Please try to avoid posting the opening photo, followed 4 months later with a photo of the finished kit, with nothing in between :idonno .

4. Try to give us your best quality photos. ESPECIALLY for the last photos of the finished kit. Remember that these photos are going to be in a world wide distributed magazine (i.e. people don't want to see your kitchen in the background :duh ).

If you could all help us with these things, you will do a great deal to keep both Laura and my blood pressure at a reasonable level :pinch:

Gary B)

I was wondering,is there going to be a badge awarded for participation in this campaign upon it's completion ?

Re: Still open for business?

Kreighshoer wrote:
it's open until one month before deadline!

check out the allowed vehicles list and choose your entry! :)

Hi, everybody. I am tempted to jump into this group build too, but I am not aware of the time limit. No matter how much I've tried to find it :pp it still didn't catch my eye. Being the lazy kind of guy I hope it's far enough so I could finish what I didn't even started. :laugh:
Seriously speaking, I encountered the same problem in a few threads, which is kind of confusing, so maybe an option at the beginning of each group building thread would be to mention both the date at which it begins, and the end date. Please let me know until when I could entry, so I can make my choice.
Thanks a lot, friends.

Thanks for the answer, and sorry for my ignorance. :blush: So, that leaves me three good months to enter and finish a model. Now is the hard part, that of picking the right model. I'll be back in a while. :ro:

Back