• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

On guard duty..

chukw

Heard a noise at 3:30- and found some drunken @sshat sitting on the fence in our alley! I told him to bugger off and he slid, fled off and stumbled toward the back yard. I called 911 and they said they'd send help. Well, he simply disappeared! The boys in blue came out and shone their lights around, but didn't even knock. The scary part was that I'd forgotten to lock the back slider! D'oh! :pinch: It's pouring out, so at least he's a wet drunk now, wherever he is.. the frikken' wanker.

I can't sleep, so I'm staying up at least until dawn to double-check everything.

:pinch:

i feel your pain dude! that's something that doesn't allow to fall asleep again! i hope that you're well stocked with coffee and that your baseball bat is in close range!

but think positive! the earlier awaken, the more time to sniff glue! :mpup

Damn drunks! Sorry to hear this Chuck. Wish I were closer, I'd load up da boys and we'd come over to help stand watch. Amazing how quickly someone would sober up with a couple of rednecks holdin' baseball bats. (not their primary weapon of choice mind you but knowing where you live it's likely the only thing we could get away with)

That Drunk SOB better not mess with Dynamite!

Seriously, be careful, people are unpredictable when confronted. Let the Men in Blue do their jobs. Tell them Paris Hilton is spending the night at your place and they will be there in droves.

Thanks, guys. As it worked out, I scared him out of our yard- and up onto the roof of the garage apartment next door. A rookie cop live sthere with his wife and infant. Needless to say, he got away as far as we know- and according to the neighbors, this has never happened bfore. Thankfully, it was just some Drunky Drunkington collegey-kid, and not the Bed Intruder!

Video: [video size=100 width=480 height=360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw[/video]

Back