• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Old stuff. New treasures found

jknaus

Administrator
We I just did a bit more clearing and emptied another couple of boxes today. This allowed me access to the cabinet thats been hidden. So at the risk of embarrassing myself I'll show you some old stuff from years ago. A lot got broken in the move or at the hobby shop where the owner didn't watch who played with what.

Some inst complete and probably never will be. So don't be to harsh :laugh:

DSC02065.JPG

DSC02059.JPG

DSC02058.JPG

DSC02055.JPG

DSC02053.JPG

The Stug was my first time with PE and Fruil tracks. Aber PE and 1 link too many. :laugh:

1%7E0.jpg

DSC02068.JPG

James

Cool stuff, James!! It's always fun to find something that was lost!

Whats even better is I found 4 bags of alternate heads by Ultracast, an American crewman by Ultracast, a Cutting edge 1/32 update for my Tamiya F-14, my braided wire and some other goodies.
JAmes

Re: Found some more

Wow, and you LOST those??? :blink (y)
I'm also surprised that you could "loose" all that stuff: man, how big is your cabinet?!?
emoticon_confused.gif

I loved the Focke-Wulf on the first pics, one of my all time WW II aircrafts! I'm also left wondering if you're going to "reclaim" some of those very nice builds...
emoticon_noidea.gif
BTW, the comment on the StuG made me laugh! :laugh:

Cheers and great find, dude! B)
Fernao

Very cool stuff James! Especially the goodies that can be used. I'm interested in, what looks like, a F4 chasing a F14 over a rock, looks very small. got more pictures of that?

Very cool stuff James! Especially the goodies that can be used. I'm interested in, what looks like, a F4 chasing a F14 over a rock, looks very small. got more pictures of that?

I'll take some tonight when I get home from town. My son made that with some micro machines back about 15 years ago as a present to me.
James

Back