• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Okay let me break the ice

jknaus

Administrator
As no one has started yet let me break the ice with another that probably wont get finished :D

DSC02363.JPG

DSC02366.JPG

James

1/32. unfortunately the marking I want to use arent from BoB so will probably have to get a second one.
James

Well this kit kind of sucks. I cant believe the number of sink marks. Also I cant believe the numbering system for parts. Not by letter and number but rather number and not sequential. As much as I love the 111 I'm not thrilled with this kit at all. cockpit is coming along slowly.
James

Man that just plain sucks :eek:hmy: , are all those sink marks or are some knock out tooling marks. I've read a couple write ups on this kit and don't recall anyone mentioning those !

All punch outs. And visable through the windows. Also note the doors are molded closed. They should be separate so you can decide to open or close. Not thrilled with this so far.
James

Yep that's a lot of ejector pins. Sanding...sanding....sanding

Hang in there :ro:

B)

My Monogram 48th build had those in just about the same places, I figured no one was going to peer into the windows so I cleaned them just a bit and left them alone, the pit ones a little more.

I enjoyed the build more than some of the bigger named companies offerings though.

Hope you complete this

Yo, Mr. James "Walking Encyclopedia" Knaus...

... I'm also curious about your Heinkel: how's it coming along? :hmmm :cheer: Did you give up on it?

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back