• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Off-topic, but very cool!

BigDog

Hi Guys,

I hope this is the right place for this...

As I was saying on the "Lexington siege" Thread, I really mean to go visit some of you modelers, probably the ones that live near Iron Mike, Phantom II (Chris), Bob "Moon" and dukhunter, sometime in the near future (that would be something along a two years time span).

In truth I could be planning this trip for next year, as I'll be retired, but there's something I MUST do first, it's something I've been promising myself for a very long time now and one of those milestones of ones life - you see, to me life can be quite simple... :cheer:

This is where I want to be May next year:

linky.

It's one of the most outrageous, dangerous, romantic, dramatic spectacles on Earth, something truly epic. I don't remember if there are other bikers on the Board, but if there are, they'll certainly understand my feelings! (y)

Even if you're not a motorcycle fan, I recommend watching the vid to the very end, as there are some amazing shots to be seen. ;) Oh! And crank up the sound! :ro:

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Its almost impossible to describe the Isle of Man TT. Its just mind blowing, the margin of error is zero.

And hope you are able to make it to the states. If you do come up, I'm in the same area w/ Mike & Chris.

Why did I miss this? What's the video?

Come on up Fernao, we'll have you eatin' grits and sayin' y'all in no time! :rotf

Mike said:
"I think a trip to the States would be less hazardous!"
No doubt about it, my friend. But it could be just a teeny-weeny less exciting too, perhaps...? :D What can I say, meeting you guys will also be really great, I'm certain! :dude But I'm sure that "time is on my side" and that I'll be able to do both things in the next two years, at the most. Just gotta figure out where the dough is gonna come from... :hmmm

I knew I'd find "sensible" people that would appreciate the vid about the TT IoM: it is the place where true bred racers gather for the ultimate road racing challenge! :ro: BTW, thanks for all the invites and the good words! :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Back