• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Forum Feature, Map

like that:

[map]suisun bay[/map]

you click on the fourth icon from right on top of the smileys and after that you enter the address (in my example the mothball fleet in suison bay - just type suisun bay between the code)

ignore the preview message "unable to show google map" and click on submit and you should have a beautiful map ... in my example here you should change the view from map to sattelite to actually see the mothball fleet ...

or e.g. this ... erm ... major architectural blunder:

[map]Bougainville Rd, Coronado[/map]

[map]1514 FRONT ROYAL DR. RICHMOND V.A.[/map]

WOW ! This IS a pretty Cool feature !! Here's where I live. actually I live around th Corner. Quaint Little Condo Complex !! Little do the Neighbors know that th Building houses a Panzer Shoppe ! (y)

ERIK

[map]2312 Huntington Lane Redondo Beach CA 90278[/map]

The scene of my crimes against plastic. B)

do you dudes have the slightest idea how big the normandy is? i'm not surprised that google maps capitulated - if you are more precise you get the results ...

below we have ouistreham

[map]Ouistreham, France[/map]

Think you have to give it the full address with zip

[map]411 dogwood dr, greenwood sc, 29646[/map]

Maybe someone is trying to tell ya something Tom?

Best guess right now is that there is a limited number of maps that will display on a single thread.

Don't work..... I can't see my map. I write the address but still shows the USA map...
292.gif

[map]modena sassuolo, Italy[/map]

edit: Is this correct? (edit by James)

Back