• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New digs

Gator

This is what my new hobby room looks like. The workbench/desk is made from hollow core door blanks and the top is good ol' peel and stick tile, easy to clean and replace. The vinyl cutter, my rolling tool box and supplies are in the closet, its that big. The display cabinets are from Walmart. The nice oak ones I had were destroyed by Formosan termites that got into the storage container. I found some rechargeable LED lights that have a motion activation setting and am using those to light up the display shelves. And, of course, there is plenty of room for the pups.

IMG_2666.JPG

IMG_2667.JPG

Sucks to hear about the oak cabinets. Congrats on getting the new room setup. I keep telling myself I need to get off my ass and finish up the one bedroom...but I keep getting busy with other things & work. Probably finish it up about the time I move in 2.5 years. :lol:

Great to see something set up so nicely and comfortably (for the pups). I'm hoping to see some paint jobs coming from the hobby room!

The custom feet warmers are cool also. :mpup
They usually move out of the way when I'm at the bench on the weekends. I got a whole list of things to wrap up around the house before I can truly relax. I'm taking next week off of work to get it done.

Fantastic Kenny! I'm trying hard to open space in my overcrowded hobby room as well. These awesome pics will keep me motivated!

Thank you guys. No building time this weekend. Finished a large glue order for Squadron Friday and mowed yards yesterday. I did get my airbrush table raised to a comfortable height today.

I wish you the best of luck and much success in your new digs Kenny, looks very comfortable - specially for the pups.

Cheers

Alex

Back