• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Campaign Ribbons (updated 2017)

New Campaign Ribbons

That Captured Warbirds looks suspiciously like the Under New Management ribbon, mine sports two cups because I built two armored vehicles. Are we regifting or recycling? :hmmm

that's cool! I'm fine with that!

Why create a whole new one? Oh, where can I get the code for it guys???

New Campaign Ribbons

That Captured Warbirds looks suspiciously like the Under New Management ribbon, mine sports two cups because I built two armored vehicles. Are we regifting or recycling? :hmmm

that's cool! I'm fine with that!

Why create a whole new one? Oh, where can I get the code for it guys???

Never mind! Just noticed that it was added!

Thanks Bob! :D

New Campaign Ribbons

I sat down last night and put together the ribbons from the thoughts I had in my head.

These are for the Pearl Harbor build that is supposed to start monday (Geeze ALREADY?!)

For the Japanese we have this submission:
INFAMY-JP.png

For the United States forces there is this submission:
INFAMY-PH.png

Then for the adventurous folks that are into torturous projects, here is a special. This is for LARGE SCALE 1/350 or larger Arizona kits "WITH" aftermarket. Read that as photo etch details with railings. A full tilt build. There is a year to build it.
ARIZONA-Lg-scale.png

If it is too big I probably can't fix it. As is it is a double wide, same height.

Let me know what you think.

New Campaign Ribbons

I didn't know if a double wide would be accepted in the MA ribbon trailer park. Glad you all like them.

New Campaign Ribbons

Tell ya what, if someone can build that 1:200 scale Arizona with all the trimmings they can sport that ribbon, they'll deserve it. :notworthy

New Campaign Ribbons

I have one Bob with all the Eduard PE and the extra Trumpy PE which believe it or not I don't think they overlap. If they do it is minor. Seems I heard Chukw might have one too, but maybe I heard wrong.
The 1/350 kit with all the Eduard PE is rather involved too. Had one of those and gave it to my brother to try and get him to come around and do a little building too. Will see on that.

It could be possible to get 3 ribbons on the Pearl campaign, but would require 3 kits being built. Just some easy options there.

New Campaign Ribbons

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone, they are really appreciated. The Jap ribbon has been in my head for a while with the Arizona one as a concept. The U.S. ribbon just sort of happened out of the blue.

Thanks Chuck. I figured that either one of the large kits (1/200 scale or the 1/350) with all the AM PE are similar with the amount of work needed. I had the 1/350 kit and it was going to be a real chore, though I was sold on the 1/200 kit several years ago when I saw a finished model at a local model contest. Never could get it out of my head so finally bit the bullet. Still going to be a lot of work. I am not going to use a wooden deck though as they don't fit right. Going to be a lot of deck painting in my future.

New Campaign Ribbons

OK, since Moon Puppy asked me to get-'em-dun, here are the 3 missing ribbons to the active campaigns.

Tankers Tangle Ribbon
T-Tangle.png

Cargo Ribbon
CARGO.png

And lastly (Yeah I really like this one, had an inspire moment on this one)

APC ribbon
APC.png

Get-'em-up pup! :mpup :D

New Campaign Ribbons

I got all the new ribbons configured on their campaigns, awarded them to those who completed except you Terry, you know how to do yours. (y)

Thanks again Paul

New Campaign Ribbons

Well done Paul-- the Tankers Tangle badge looks great in my signature-- thanks for adding it Bob!

Back