• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need help finding a cheap young girl

G Cooper

Well the subject says it all :huh: . I need help finding a fairly cheap little girl :kiss: ,the younger the better. If possible with her hands behind her back, so I can put a little basket in her hands. I have looked everywhere, and have come up with nothing.I would prefer a single figure, but if I have to buy a set, I guess that is what I will have to do. And the sooner I can get one, the better, as I need it for my Monroe Perdue "Cornered" group build which I am getting ready to start.

Of course you all did realise that I was talking about resin or plastic little girl didn't you :blink

Gary B)

Hi Gary,

You don't mention race, period or attire, but I've got Custom Dioramics Pacific Island Girl in my stash. If you want it, it's yours.

CD4050.jpg

To be fair, the face does not, in my opinion, bear a Pacific resemblance (that might suit you) but the figure’s petite stature is unique. The casting isn't too great either :(

Rudi

:unsure: You are lucky Gary I was going to CA you to the naughty corner by the .... :angry: Never mind !

:unsure: How about THIS ?

The Hawaiian figure above , Rudi , is sculpted by Bill Chilstrom & knowing what he and D'Man are like , they probably used a live model :laugh: (I heard about your "maid" guys :laugh: !)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Rudi:

Thanks for the offer, but I am needing to go in a diffrent direction. More European fully clothed type.

And Jenny. I may have been looking at the wrong thing, but all I saw were full grown girls that where almost all dressed, but definatley ready to play :blush: .

Maybe a little more explanation is in order here.

This is for my Monroe Perdue "Cornered" group build. I am looking for a little girl (5,6,7years old) (fully clothed :eek:hmy: ) standing by the corner with an empty basket in here hands behind her back looking longingly at a tree full of ripe red apples. While under the tree is a small vehicle (Sdkfz 222, or Kubelwagen or ?) with a crew member on top of the vehicle picking apples for himself and his buddies.

Gary B)

Rudi Richardson wrote:
Nope, Jenny, this is one of Gordon Stronach's figures ;)

It is ????? :unsure: Well Maybe I was not listening when I read D'Mans email :unsure: .

Oh well no big deal :laugh:

Gary here is the figure I was talking about , the address link links strangely to that page :unsure:

WY-03-01.jpg

It is one of their Wonderful World range .

jenny croft wrote:
Rudi Richardson wrote:
Nope, Jenny, this is one of Gordon Stronach's figures ;)

It is ????? :unsure: Well Maybe I was not listening when I read D'Mans email :unsure: .

Oh well no big deal :laugh:

Gary here is the figure I was talking about , the address link links strangely to that page :unsure:

WY-03-01.jpg

It is one of their Wonderful World range .

OK I finally found it with the hint of "the Wonderful World" to find it. I was just looking at their "girls" listings :blush: Oh my ;) .

This is exactly the kind of figure I was looking for. Except for that 20 Euros plus shipping part.I wasn't really looking to spend $40 to $50 USD for one little figure :pinch: . But thanks for the heads up about her.

Gary B)

I got one of their figures the other day & they are superb , the puppy , sign etc all come with it ! Hmmmmm see if Squadron carry them :) .

have you already checked out MK35 gary? they have beautiful figures and aren't that pricey!

-> MK35

i haven't looked through all the civilian figures but they should have what meets your demands! (so i hope!)

G Cooper wrote:
This is exactly the kind of figure I was looking for. Except for that 20 Euros plus shipping part.I wasn't really looking to spend $40 to $50 USD for one little figure :pinch: . But thanks for the heads up about her.

Gary B)

Well Gary i believe you said somewhere else to me today

G Cooper wrote:
And besides all that, you don't really have to pay for it anyways. When you use a credit card to buy things the credit card company pays for all that stuff you buy with it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jenny croft wrote:
G Cooper wrote:

Gary B)

Well Gary i believe you said somewhere else to me today

G Cooper wrote:
And besides all that, you don't really have to pay for it anyways. When you use a credit card to buy things the credit card company pays for all that stuff you buy with it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So all I need now is your credit card numbers :S :laugh:

Gary B)

jenny croft wrote:
It is ????? :unsure: Well Maybe I was not listening when I read D'Mans email :unsure:

Not listening when you read? :blink hehe

I probably should have mentioned I reviewed the piece a few years ago for another site. ;)

Buuuuuuutttt, moving right along...

Gary,

There are a number of refugee figures and figure sets available which may be useful. Unfortunately I'm pulling up blanks at the moment for specifics - not enough cawfee :S

I'll keep searching through the day.

Rudi

Rudi Richardson wrote:
Hi Gary,

You don't mention race, period or attire, but I've got Custom Dioramics Pacific Island Girl in my stash. If you want it, it's yours.

CD4050.jpg

To be fair, the face does not, in my opinion, bear a Pacific resemblance (that might suit you) but the figure’s petite stature is unique. The casting isn't too great either :(

Rudi

She has very strange Ta-Tas.... :woohoo:

grumpyoldman wrote:
Rudi Richardson wrote:
Hi Gary,

CD4050.jpg

Rudi

Well Dave , I believe they are coconuts , which may explain your addiction to coconut milk :unsure: !

Its 33 here
http://www.coloradominiatures.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=ANDR-WY03&btnSearch=GO&Page=1
HTH
James

jenny croft wrote:
grumpyoldman wrote:
Rudi Richardson wrote:
Hi Gary,

CD4050.jpg

Rudi

Well Dave , I believe they are coconuts , which may explain your addiction to coconut milk :unsure: !

:laugh: :laugh: I do prefer fresh coconut milk :blush:

Back