• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need 7.5 MM shells for 1/35 Panzer.

kryptosdaddy

need 12 of these in 1/35. I can buy them online for about 20 bucks but something like this I would rather put the $ towards a member of this forum, any takers?
I don't really care if they are Brass or plastic or even resin, I have some brass leaf. They will be in the side racks inside the tank anyway, so only one side will be visible.

Thanks guys, CR

You need to state which Panzer. Also, it should be 75mm or 7.5cm.

I might have something to give you.

Regards,

Good responce. I'm thinking they are 75 mm, sorry for the typo. This is for the Tauch Panzer Saul. Short barrel type D. Thing is the kit has 600 parts but NO sample of the Ammo. Figures! Thanks for checking. CR

Somewhere I have a few packs of Tamiya brass shells that i picked up when my LHS went out of business, but for the life of me I cant find them, so I don't know what size shell it is. If I can find them, I'll let ya know.

That makes a World of difference as no kit came with that type of ammunition at it is different from all the others. How are you making an interior? Scratch?

Keep in mind that early StuG III ammunition will work as well. Verlinden makes some Super Value sets which are good values indeed.

Regards,

Shalom.

How about the 7.5 cm ammo in the Academy Allied & German Tank Supplies set? They include 7.5 cm Panther and Pz IV ammo

Cheers

That makes a World of difference as no kit came with that type of ammunition...

Not exactly true, one of the Dragon early Pz IVE (with the errors) had two shells included.

How about the 7.5 cm ammo in the Academy Allied & German Tank Supplies set? They include 7.5 cm Panther and Pz IV ammo

They look very different...

This is what he needs:

For short 7.5cm Pz IV tank, Pz III Ausf. N, & StuG III assault guns

These are what that Academy set represents:

Long 7.5cm Pz IV tank and assault guns (StuG III F/8 & G, JgdPz IV L/48, JgdPz 38)

Panther, Tiger II, JgdPz IV L/70

More images of the projectiles and their cases can be found at Wehrmachts Kisten.

Tamiya made a set for their early StuG, CMK made a resin set with PE base plates, white metal was used by Tank Workshop & MR Models, while RB, Armorscale, Aber, Voyager Models, and AFV Club all offer turned metal items too. Jaguar had a resin set.

Regards,

The interior is the verlinden set #2324, it has the shells in racks but COVERED UP! gggrrrr.... I'm scratching what I can, but the kit itself is so loaded I have been tempted to go all out and even hinge the hatches. That temptation broke when I made my first set of hinges yesterday! Threee more to go! lol thanks guys. CR

Shalom.

In the Academy kit you get two types of 7.5cm ammo for German Tanks. One is identified on tthe box art as being 75mm Ammo for Pz IV.

Academy75cmPzIVampPantherAmmo_zpsf00b2f72.jpg

I think this is for the long barrel 75mm gun.

Sharkmouth. Are you saying that the ammo's different for the short barrel 75mm gun and it's the ammo for the short gun barrel the OP is looking for?

Cheers

Back