• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NEED!!! 1/72 scale NF-104 decals for my conversion

kryptosdaddy

I'm converting an F-104 G into the test vehicle NF-104. My plane has german/Italian markings! Finding Air Force decals in 1/72 scale is impossible here in Columbia!
I have scoured the web and all i could find in 1/72 scale was a sheet in Japan for 1,600 yen- thats 22 bucks American-

I don't do international though... here is their sheet..
72008full.gif

Basically all i need of this is to replicate this jet....

NF-104spair.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!

How do you post pics here? lol

Ok It worked itself out... the help on this site is really weak. I posted the html code from photobucket. Took a few minutes, and then the pics were up-- Is this standard practice here? Just asking. Thanks.

How do you post pics here? lol

There is a sticky that explains using the Modelers' Alliance gallery. Most don't use Photobucket since many can't see the photos at work since network administrators block the site.

You mistake was choosing the wrong code. Copy the code (not the one with thumbnails) that states ""

Regards,

Yes, to the Gallery. Can't attach directly to your post. This makes sharing with other sites easier. All you have to do is use the BBCode instead of the HTML code.

And I didn't realize the Help tab was enabled...yeah, It's REALLY weak... :stinker
We have interactive help, just ask. :v

Didn't take it as an insult but you're right, the Help Page does blow...I'll either create a help page or make that link go away, yeah...that's the fix! :mpup

Don't worry krypto,I won the award for Idot of the month tryin to work out the postin system. :blush:
Eventualy moon puppy got it into me thick skull how to do it. :D

By the way,I can't help with the decals I thought I did but all me stuff is 48th. :(

Thanks- I can find that set in 1/48 too- It's the 1/72 thats impossible. And they say 1/72 is the most popular aircraft scale!? I may have to settle for that Delta dagger set I found on Micro Scale's site.

Back