• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My sister passed away this morning

Tankbuilder

Shalom.

At 0700 (7am Ontario, Canada time)God in His infinite mercy saw fit to end my sister's suffering. I want to thank all of you who have been praying for her and our family.

Cheers from Peter

Peter I am very sorry to here this. We will keep you and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry B)

Very sorry to hear this Peter...God bless. You and your family are in my prayers as well...

Shalom.

Thank you all so very much for your messages of condolences; also for your prayers.

The Teacher in Ecclesiastes writes that "there is a season for everything and everything in its season". The New Testament states that, "To be absent from the body is to be with the Lord." We can all take comfort from those two verses.

Jesus Christ (a Jewish Rabbi btw) told people, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." He also taught not to state what you are going to do tomorrow for you do not even know if you will be alive tomorrow.

I am grateful that my sister and I had such a wonderful almost psychic relationship. If we were upset with each other we never let the sun go down unless we reconciled our differences. I truly pity those who had angry words with a loved one and then had that loved one die before a reconciliation takes place. Do not let that happen to you.

In a way it is very ironic that my sister passed away on valentine's Day. In other ways it seems so very fitting that the God of Love would choose this day to take her home. Perhaps He was lonely.

Please remember to take time to tell those whom you love that you do love them. Some men have a very hard time uttering the words, "I love you" but your loved ones and especially the females in your life need to hear them.

"Faith, Hope and Love and the greatest of these is Love." That is because our Faith will be fulfilled as will our Hope but our Love will endure forever.

Thanks again, God bless you all and cheers from Peter

Back