• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My other WIP

Oh no Moon Pup , your not getting a naughty corner with a window :angry: .

With all those windows it can be used as a really giant modelling showcase ;) , a walk in model ;) !

Jenny :kiss:

jenny croft wrote:
Oooooh look at all those new naughty corners , room for a couple of modelling mates too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Jenny :kiss:

Bob,
If you're putting a bar into this work shop, I'm taking dibs on the N/W
Corner, the commute will be a bitch from Washington State, but hey what
are friends for? :idonno Right :hmmm
I've been thrown out of better and worse places and probably will be
again... :blush: :lol:
Shawn

It is starting to look pretty good and the K-9's seems to be liking it.

No Draft! Not one drop! I drank enough out of a keg to float a battleship. Only glass bottles for me.

Still got 2 more weeks to go... :mpup

moon puppy wrote:
No Draft! Not one drop! I drank enough out of a keg to float a battleship. Only glass bottles for me.

Still got 2 more weeks to go... :mpup
So right on schedule, eh? :laugh:

Bob,
That's a lot of beer... (y) :ro:
Iowa Class Battleship: Displacement 45,000 Tons, I'm impressed :notworthy
Looks like Johnny and I have called two of the naughty corners, and
they are going fast if you plan on joining us... :laugh: ;)
Shawn

Lots has been going on the last several days, haven't had any time to slip off to the garage to sniff any glue. But, we're to the point of figuring out wiring of the speakers and getting stuff ready for the TV. Actually right now i'm watching "A Bridge Too Far" on the 50" Plasma with surroundsound...
roomwip9_1_20100911_1021159300.jpg

You can see who's already marking territory.

Hehehe he has his spot already sorted ! :laugh: Hmmm I am intrigued by the two things hanging from the ceiling , I imagine they are some sort of torture device Cindy has organised for you , for when you are in the naughty corner ! :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp

Jenny :pp

I dont see the TV and why are you lying on the floor??
I'll take the naughty corner that has the life sucking couch in it...the one beside the beer fridge..

James

jenny croft wrote:
Hehehe he has his spot already sorted ! :laugh: Hmmm I am intrigued by the two things hanging from the ceiling , I imagine they are some sort of torture device Cindy has organised for you , for when you are in the naughty corner ! :pp :pp :pp :pp :pp

Jenny :pp

Torture indeed. They are the chains for the ceiling fan and light and any time I walk near them they pop me in the head.

roomwipa_1_20100911_1147374255.jpg

There's the TV LG50PK750 James, getting things sorted out now.

You noticed it! Going to have it hanging in a better spot. Watching Red Baron via Netflix now. Pretty danged neat.

I was showing my wife the room you were adding, telling her this is the kind of space most all the modeler's have to work in, you know...all but poor little 'ol me, and it was working till she saw the TV setting on what I told her was a typical workbench :pinch:

Beautiful addition Moon Puppy, you must be proud of it.

Tim

MOONIE,

That's come along nicely !! Your contractor did a Fantastic Job !! DO you need any Plumbing ?? :D I'm a Master Plumber by trade !

It looks very Cozy .... When is th House Warming party/ Model Building marathon ? (y)

ERIK

Looks awesome, Pup!
I see a TnT convention in your future, although there may not be enough naughty corners.
I got lucky this year. Karen turned her attention to the backyard and she did it all by herself while I was at work. She had a semi-load of dirt delivered that created a mound in the driveway, which she transferred to the backyard via an old-fashioned wheel barrel.
Here's a before and after of her project:
IMG_0542.jpg

Here's what it looked like before she decided to level out the yard with her new supply of fill dirt. She'd just encircled the garden with the rocks she "found" all over the county and trucked home in her Bronco.
newyard2.jpg

Here's the yard with the dirt spread out, leveled and given a coat of grass seed.

Finally, completed!

I had to take 3 days off last week to help the contractor bring this in before our deadline. My Bride gave the ultimatum that it will be finished by the 16th of Oct. All construction was finished on the 14th and I had one day to get everything cleaned up. 6 months of contractors crap laying about had to be picked up and hauled off. Dumping old stuff that will never be used again was thrown out. I made so many trips to the dump the guys there wanted to ticket me for not having a license for trash removal. So here it is

The West Wing of Casa da Dogwood.

westwing1_20101017_1173350439.jpg

westwing2_20101017_2014858040.jpg

Here you can see the newly refinished chairs that was my Bride's Grandmas chairs. It looks a little crowded because of the bridal shower that was about to take place.

westwing3_20101017_1580900924.jpg

Here we see the room configured for company mode. When we're in living mode, the dogs pillows are thrown about and Grandma's chairs are in the other room where we don't have to worry about teething marks or someone scratching on the pillow to make it softer.

westwing4_20101017_1249882535.jpg

Here we see Bob's Corner, plan on having a small reading chair and table back in that corner under Miranda's painting that we cherish.

westwing5_20101017_1100593569.jpg

And the outside view. The guard dogs are in the lower forty (feet) .

So let it be known that Bob has completed ONE WIP this year.

soooo ... how was the bridal shower? have them doggies showered the carpets and marked their new territory? :mpup

a lovely place to relax!

Back