• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Lancaster - Dambuster Build

I've been to Hendon to see this bird up close ...... You've done a Great job So far ..... Looks like I remember Her I'm thinking this bird might have been there at the RAF Museum ...... London ..... Just a tube ride from downtown ....... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Installing the cast metal landing gear with the resin wheels. Also mounted the bomb, which gets over sprayed with some black later. Note the brass rods for the propeller shafts.

Really well detailed build of a Lanc. Looking forward to seeing it first hand . (y) (y)

Great use of rubber bands :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Finally finished, although I could always find something to add or fix. not sure I want to whether it either.

I've discovered that Photographing a glossy black airplane model is not easy. All of my efforts at indoor lighting failed. Flat Black or Stain would have been easy to light but I just couldn't do that to my Lanc. So I moved outdoors into the sunlight. Plenty of light out there! Take a look.

Nailed it !!! .....
h36707ee_2015-03-29-2.gif
...... :notworthy ...... (y) :ro: :dude

Thanks for stopping by Greg, make sure you hit Insert on the attachment to put the image inline on the post. (y)

Back