• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

my first major conversion/scratch build

N

Nick

Hi this is my first post on TnT and i must say this is a brillant website :woohoo: here are some pictures of my major conversion/scratch build. please tell me what you think and if there any things i should add,remove etc then please let me know :) if anyone has any ideas for a paint job on it then i'm all ears as i dont have a clue :S

how do i upload pictures i've got them in the gallery :lol: but how do i get thenm in the thread??? :pinch:

when you are in your gallery and are looking at the pic you want to post, scroll down until you see the boxes with image codes, click into the upper one, copy that code with a right click and then paste that code into your post!

Thank you :laugh:
051_20100408_2074740611.jpg

Please let me know what you think :) there are still loads to do 50.Cal,perscopes,interior..... :blink :eek:hmy:

Oh boy ! That is amazing work :eek:hmy: ! I could never do something that complex ! :blush:

What is the base kit you have used for the conversion ?

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you jenny :laugh: it's a dragon abrams i'm not sure which kit it as i was given it be a friend who is more into them wingy things :pinch:

Nice job and welcome to the fold! :woohoo: I love seeing this type of work. Please keep us up to date on your build. Ryan B)

Thankyou for the brilliant comments :laugh: it's a anti-aircraft rocket luancher designed to take out high flying heavy bombers before the bombers know whats happening. i've started work on the interior and i'll get some pics up tonight :laugh:

Back