• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My corner, Gronzy mid 90's

53Chevy

Well, when I started this it was going to be children seeing some Hilter Youth coming back from the front. Then I ot WarWheels UAZ 469 (worst kit I have ever built to date) and saw a small image of one running thru Gronzy in Chechnya. So I ended up changing my corner. I had my UAZ done and painted when I found a great close up of my image and it showed so much more. So back to fixing the Uaz. The corner and figs are built and I have started to paint them. Ryan
100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1310.jpg

Hi Ryan,

thats looking pretty good .
You have really churned out the work on the base .

look forward to seeing more progress images .

Cheers
Michael

Well, I have been a painting away. Man, this not having a job thing is sorta nice, as I have more time to finish stuff. So I am starting to rough out and just see some colors on my corner. Playing a little with the colors some. Ryan :unsure:
100_0200.jpg

Another wall! This one is higher though. (Jenny made a wall in her diorama as well)

It's interesting to see how the perspective on the base changes when a wall of certain hight is added.

I like it!

Regards
Noel

Good to see a contemporary vignette, most of the modelling world seems to be stuck in WWII. Well done so far, do you mean Grozny in the title?

Tancred B)

Finished :My corner, Gronzy mid 90's

Well finished sorta of. I need to add water to the dropped bucket. I will go back and add some more weathering. The house has been torn up due to new floors going in and the in laws before that. That deadline caame to quick this time around. I will plan better for the next one!
001.jpg

002.jpg

Don't get discouraged!

I am in a slight depression due to my work situation. So, what does my wife do? Turn my garage/workshop inside out as she removed all her stuff as well as the items my son has outgrown. In the process, I have found many things which I thought were lost and actually saw the top of my workbench!

Best of all, I was waiting for this weekend to go to Michael's and buy a compressor which I somehow lost. It was found.
:P

I hope the work situation is better for you as I don't recall an announcement that you returned to the workforce.

Regards,

Cool Laura. I thought I had until June 1st! Awesome, I have this coming weeked off! Sorry Saul! I posted back in Mid Feb. that I have a job. Loving it actually! Anything I can do for you?

Re:Finished :My corner, Gronzy mid 90's

53Chevy wrote:
Well finished sorta of. I need to add water to the dropped bucket. I will go back and add some more weathering. The house has been torn up due to new floors going in and the in laws before that. That deadline caame to quick this time around. I will plan better for the next one!
001.jpg

002.jpg

Hi there.

I like your figures.

It's great to see someone else who likes Delta Cream Coat and similar paints. I love using them.

Are you going to weather your vehicle?

Cheers from Peter

53Chevy wrote:
I posted back in Mid Feb. that I have a job. Loving it actually! Anything I can do for you?

Nope,

Hearing you are back on the work force is enough for me!

Regards,

Love The Cream coats. Mrosko got me into looking at them. they are so cheap! Iam going to go to town on weathering this week end.
Saul, Not only did I get a job but we came into some major money via the passing of a releative last year. We are debt free and modny saled away for our later years.

Back