• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My 15 Year Anniversary

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
On my way to work this morning, thinking about my last fifteen years wit my wife, I came across this old but good Billy Joel song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08xK26SKfI

It says it all for me,

Congrats, Saul! Thanks for posting up the Billy Joel clip, brought back loads of good memories!

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife . Being slightly disslexic I thought that Billy Joel wrote a song about you :woohoo: .... "It's all about Saul " :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

15 years?
Oh man...you really deserve this:
Purple_Heart.gif

Just kidding!
Hey man, congrats and many, many more happy years to you and your wife.
smiles_415.gif

Congratulations Saul!

I'm on my 45th and from this perspective, the next 30 aren't bad at all! They only get better and better! Just wanted to give you a heads up!

Bob

Thanks,

Yet, the wife was a little disappointed. I came home, checked my e-mail, did not notice the candle lit table (only that she drew a bath). She went looking for me only to find me snoring! I am an old man...

Well, I will make it up to her on the weekend!

Regards,

She can as long as they occur next weekend, not this one, and she is only to shop at the Danbury Mall.

She is too smart for that. She knows it is AMPS East weekend and it is held in Danbury, CT. The Southern New England Military Museum is literally off the highway exit. :)

Tricked her once though! She found me outside the locked museum still taking photographs of the BMP-1 :P

Regards,

Congrats Saul-- it isn't easy for us to find good women who put up with us...but we are lucky when we do! I just turned 12 this past July and it has flown by!

Back