• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mustang Mania Campaign with a Stable for the Gallery?

I finally got in touch with two Dominican researchers. This photo is still missing the Orange and Green Squadrons...
P-51D FAD 1915 Red 1.jpg

I need to get another pair of Eduard Overtrees and the Macho Mustangs sheet number IV:
Portada065Mustangs4_720x.jpg

Might as well get sheet III too!
Slider-064-Mustangs-3_4a106439-4a6b-487f-b18f-7321c89c8692_1728x.jpg

Regards,

@Barney, are you planning to join Mustang Mania? If the scheme motivates you, I might part with it!

The offer may be extended to others too. The first four are for Guatelama (I need the serials for the butt ugly one I posted prior), the next two are Bolivian shark mouth schemes (so they're a keeper), then Haitian, and Costa Rican.

1644784588119.png

Schemes on Sheet IV:
5 FAD in different colors (all sharks), two for Nicaragua (including the brown shark), another Costa Rican scheme
AZD4865.jpg

Regards,

Having just finished up my latest build, what is the projected start date for the group build before I start another kit. Thanks.

VERY soon. Simply waiting for @moon puppy to clear the completed campaigns. What do you have in mind?

Regards,
Oh if its going to kick off within the next few months, I don't need to start anything that's all. If its more than 3 or 4 months a ways, then I should be okay with starting something else.

Might be a bit of a stretch (which is fine), would the prancing horse on a Ferrari badge qualify? Perfectly understandable if it's a bridge too far, but I was digging through the shelves last night when the thought came across my mind.

Might be a bit of a stretch (which is fine), would the prancing horse on a Ferrari badge qualify? Perfectly understandable if it's a bridge too far, but I was digging through the shelves last night when the thought came across my mind.
If the badges are large enough to be recognized, why not? Otherwise, a stretch.

5731016852bcd01d7b8c1aec

Regards,

Back