• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED

in my mind's eye I can see the dust and hear the engine as it rumbles past me.

excellent job all around!

Thanks for sharing.

:notworthy

That's one 'hard ass m48!

I think this is the best vehicle I have seen you do Terry - exceptional work all round from figures to groundwork, gear and vehicle.

I love modelling when it gets this good!
:yipee

Ian.

:notworthy

That's one 'hard ass m48!

I think this is the best vehicle I have seen you do Terry - exceptional work all round from figures to groundwork, gear and vehicle.

I love modelling when it gets this good!
:yipee

Ian.

Thanks Ian!! It's nice to here that one is improving.

:blush:

(y) (y)
I'm a little late on this and there is not much more to say than what the others already said :D
Brilliant job on both the tank and the dio!
//Mats

Hi Terry , well this one turned out AWESOME :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The finish is very realistic and all your detail work is fantastic!!! That chain for the cap on the can is really cool!!!

Randy

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED"

Unbelievable! A month + later and you are still getting compliments but no new Patton kit announcement! They must be waiting for you to build the US Army Patton with sharkmouth...

Regards,

Unbelievable! A month + later and you are still getting compliments but no new Patton kit announcement! They must be waiting for you to build the US Army Patton with sharkmouth...

Regards,

HaHaHa Well when the new one comes out I'll build that Army version.

Terry B)

DSC07388.JPG

DSC07392.JPG

DSC07394.JPG

DSC07396.JPG

:blink :blink :blink :blink :blink
I don't have words... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Amazing brother, amazing...

Cheers

Art

Back