• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 13"

Ok the Marines are on board. I finished the rest of the crew last night. They are painted with oils and Tamiya paints. I think the goggle lens need to be tone down some; they are just too shinny. Here are some pictures of the crew and comments and suggestions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07345.JPG

DSC07347.JPG

DSC07349.JPG

DSC07350.JPG

DSC07351.JPG

B)

holy! excellent finish!
good job MrT, like I said, there is jsut something about this kit that really appeals to me and you brought it to life.
Thanks for sharing

holy! excellent finish!
good job MrT, like I said, there is jsut something about this kit that really appeals to me and you brought it to life.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks cb!! We're not done just yet so stay tuned.

Terry ;)

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 14"

I have been working on some stowage for M-48 and things are looking a little more like home. I have some more to do, but since everyone thought I was done I thought I should post some new pictures. Thanks for looking in and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07363.JPG

DSC07364.JPG

DSC07365.JPG

DSC07366.JPG

B)

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 15"

Well I think everything is packed in the bussle rack. We got every thing we need for Nam campout. Next will be some spare tracks, antennas, and the base. Here are some pictures.

Terry B)

DSC07367.JPG

DSC07368.JPG

DSC07369.JPG

DSC07370.JPG

DSC07371.JPG

B)

That's the stowage I was looking for!!! cool, don't let them PBRs get shook up too much. :mpup

Looks great,Terry! (y) (y) (y)

Can you tell us which company does the cardboard boxes?

Greetings,Ron.

Back