• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Monogram's 1/48th scale F-106A

100_6757.JPG
100_6758.JPG
100_6759.JPG
100_6762.JPG

I've been away the last couple of weeks visiting the kids in FL. My grandson, whose 16, is as tall as me now. After getting back, I managed to get some body work done. Or at least close to being done. I'm still amazed at the size of this aircraft compared to the Su-27. Gary S. #46 MASA

She's looking very Dart-ish! If you do a good job on yours, I won't have to build mine!!:tens:
:yipee::lol::yipee:

Sweet! Just found this. I built one of these as well for a friend of mine who was the Chief Design and Development Manager for this plane.

Thanks for the memories!

100_6848.JPG
100_6850.JPG

After cleaning up the fupas a second application of paint was given with great success. Flat black was painted on the nose radome. The curvy black coming down from the front wind screen will be a gloss black. The Falcon missiles were also painted. Gary S. XLV MMXXIV

Oh, my Friend, with SO many dinky TLAR Projects underway, it is unlikely I will do much work on anyone else's model for some time to come. I am enjoying your build very much!
I've been watching Miami river/Haulover inlet videos. Every time I watch a Midnight Express boat carving her way out to sea, it is all I can do not to start another master, probably 1/350, scale of her. Their 43 Open just begs to be a model! NO RHINO, NO!!:lol:

Oh, my Friend, with SO many dinky TLAR Projects underway, it is unlikely I will do much work on anyone else's model for some time to come. I am enjoying your build very much!
I've been watching Miami river/Haulover inlet videos. Every time I watch a Midnight Express boat carving her way out to sea, it is all I can do not to start another master, probably 1/350, scale of her. Their 43 Open just begs to be a model! NO RHINO, NO!!:lol:
Enjoyed your video. I grew up in Miami. Gary S. XLV MMXXIV

Back