• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modern Aircraft Completions

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Post them when you get them.

Only a couple more days to git'er done but rumor has it I may not be able to shut it down on time so keep working till the bell rings.

:popcorn

Post them when you get them.

Only a couple more days to git'er done but rumor has it I may not be able to shut it down on time so keep working till the bell rings.

:popcorn

That could be good!! I have to run off and tag some bluefin tuna for a few days. Should have some time off after that, hoping to attack this!

:pilot

I"ll have the cold chicken wings and a warm beer please. I'm gonna take a DNF on this campaign fellas. Too much going on here, and just can't get 'er to the finish line on time.

You don't hear that excuse often, we're taggin' Chicken Wings and coldbeer next Wednesday. :rotf

So, I'm back now after my little tuna adventure. Was tagging some giant bluefin with work

Here's one of the satellite tags, $5000.00 each!

One of the ones that was landed. i think this one was on the order of 800 lbs! That's a lotta chicken wings! :rotf

A little late but done none the less!

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

Missed your post last week Warren, nice job, good deal trackin' all that sushi.

Fine finish Greg :pilot

Hi Bob,

I'm struggling to get my Piaggio finished for Pro Racing and plan to get back to the mig 21 after that. Maybe just more the thread over to Second Chance Deja vu and I'll finish it up there (if it's not too much trouble)

Sorry!

Man O Man Greg that is one great looking Cutlass ... Congrats on the finish Excellent paint & decal work (y) (y) (y) :pilot

Back