• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MODELERS ALLIANCE

Is this the final Name and logo?

Is great, even though, hope no one will be offended, the logo doesn't seem finished, maybe are the two colours... I don't know, but hey, my opinion counts like 2 pennies!!!

Ciao

Giovanni

Hi Giovanni

Nah, this was just something I threw together at work when MP told me what the new name was going to be. As with most things, there is always room for improvements, so expect to see changes.

Who spelt "Modeller" wrong? :huh: :silly: :pp

Let's see...Modeler, No red squiggly lines on my screen..Modeller yep there it is. Blame it on google. :D
Interesting... I looked both words up on the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary (free online version) and, what the heck, it says none of the two exist!
emoticon_noidea.gif
emoticon_confused.gif
Talk about a language barrier for this old non-English-as-his-mother-tongue fart...
106.gif

Oh! Almost forgot: very cool name, I really like it!!!
Emoticon_thewave.gif

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Yes... recognition is in order! So, to all of you gals and boyz involved with the rearranging, renaming and operation of Modelers Alliance, I would like to say a big THANK YOU!
notworthy.gif
There's no paycheck, a lot of donation of your time and patience and all the stress that comes with the territory, just so we can gather around here and talk/learn/teach about our hobby: you people rock!!!
111.gif

Again, thanks y'all: I just love this place you have here for us!
emoticon_yahooo.gif

Fernao

It's awesome!
I think I'll help christen it with a toast at the pub today, as if I needed a reason.
Cheers!!!!

Thank you Gents, we're still tracing some glitches..just remember, you're getting your money's worth!

Back