• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MODELERS ALLIANCE

CHEERS ! I pledge Allegiance,United Together We Stand !! (raises a Pint) Now ...... Onto th business at Hand... .Lemme get back to th Bench ... I've got some P.E. calling My name !

ERIK

Just a reminder everyone... keep it pleasant.... No one wants to be the first to be banned from the new "Modeler's Alliance" :)

Just a reminder everyone... keep it pleasant.... No one wants to be the first to be banned from the new "Modeler's Alliance" :)
If my post was the one which drawn the attention, I must say I didn't intend to harm anyone. It's just the french saying for a change, so it was intended to be more or less of a welcomeing joke. As I see it, it was less. My apologies.

If my post was the one which drawn the attention, I must say I didn't intend to harm anyone. It's just the french saying for a change, so it was intended to be more or less of a welcomeing joke. As I see it, it was less. My apologies.

It wasn't your post. No need for you to apologize.

The offending post has been removed from this public thread.

Thanks to Rob Mooar for getting the ball rolling on the graphics. We're attempting to get the branding done before we do anything on the technical side. See, the way I test IT stuff is push the button and wonder what that just did...So if we push the button to change the domain name, and it works, well, job done. I smell Tenax...

Nice one !

I love the new logo too and whats more you can shorten it down just to M A with the interlinked Sprue design if you ever wanted to go down the T shirt road again (y)

I was thinking the same thing Andy. We have more changes coming, some immediate, some down the road. Hang in there.

Thanks to Rob Mooar for getting the ball rolling on the graphics. We're attempting to get the branding done before we do anything on the technical side. See, the way I test IT stuff is push the button and wonder what that just did...So if we push the button to change the domain name, and it works, well, job done. I smell Tenax...

Is this the final Name and logo?

Is great, even though, hope no one will be offended, the logo doesn't seem finished, maybe are the two colours... I don't know, but hey, my opinion counts like 2 pennies!!!

Ciao

Giovanni

No sir, that's just the first draft until our art and graphic design team gets up to full speed. I suspect we'll have the domain name cut over this weekend. the tanksandthings.com address will still work but it will redirect to the new domain name. modelersalliance.com

Back