• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MMM 24 Completions

Special Hobby 1/72 D 558 I

0082d558.jpg

Total AirBrush hose failure. I'll try again next year.
Sorry to hear about your airbrush troubles Barney.

I have a decent little twin piston compressor and have the ability to hook 3 hoses up to it. I also have 3 Paasche hoses, each with a water trap about 18 inches from the airbrush. The oldest hose is probably 30+ years old and still works like a champ. I learned a long time ago to just get some decent quality parts and tools to start with and have never regretted it.
Also I purchase my airbrush supplies and parts from a place called Midwest Airbrush Supply. Currently Amazon is on my total :poop: list. I have even pulled my Amazon Prime account. If they want to censor an honest review post about inappropriate stuff in one of their programs then I won't give them any money. Too many other places I can go to get stuff and NOT pay them a cent.
Here is the link to Midwest Airbrush Supply:
Midwest Airbrush Supply

We have ribbons. As I had to do some work to get the text matching, I made a file where I can now put together MMM ribbons and they are all the same patterns. Even though John made one for last year, I also went ahead and made one for it which matches all the others. In addition I went ahead and made ribbons through 2029.
Here they are, have fun. Bob I will let you place them where you normally do in the system.

Last year matching offsets etc
MMM2023.png

This years.
MMM2024.png

Next years and thereafter
MMM2025.png

MMM2026.png

MMM2027.png

MMM2028.png

MMM2029.png

I will worry about 2030 when it gets here. Should be quick and easy.

Back