• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MMM 2021 - completed models

Sorry if I jumped in and started the topic, but I needed to finish before leaving on vacation.

This is my Fiat CR.42 Falco from the 161° Gruppo based in Rhodes in 1941. It is a replica of the aircraft exhibited at the Museo Militare Aeronautico at Vigna di Valle, near Rome.

Italeri 1/72 with Eduard PE, Decals from Skymodels, Vallejo Acrylics brush painted with very little weathering. The real one for comparison at the end. Thanks for looking in!

Cheers!

Alex

IMG_5319.jpg
IMG_5320.jpg
IMG_5321.jpg
IMG_5322.jpg
IMG_5323.jpg
IMG_5324.jpg
CIMG3598.JPG
CIMG3601.JPG
CIMG3607.JPG
CIMG3608.JPG
IMG_5325.jpg
IMG_5326.jpg
IMG_5327.jpg
IMG_5328.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, here's the image code for the badge. Thanks to @SA Dave for this year's badge.

Code:
[IMG]https://www.modelersalliance.org/images/badges/MMM2021_ribbon.png[/IMG]

Well done on all your projects guys! They all look fantastic!

Oh wow, I actually finished this campaign! I think this is the first time in seven years for a MMM campaign, five for any campaign!

Here it is the 1/72 scale ancient ESCI Canadian Leopard 1A3:

full

full

full

And I got it done with a couple days to spare!

Build thread here:

The Duke's Micro Model

Cool! Now I can add a new badge!

Last edited:
It was going so well... Then life got in the way... Yesterday, I stepped on the canopy that I had laboriously masked. Not easy in 1/72. Then today I was ambushed by the puppy and broke the landing gear. It has 2 more decals but I am tired (something to do with my current health) and I Am Done. There are plenty of 1/48th kits to build and they are easier for these tired eyes and unsteady hands.

IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg

Oh so close Barney. Fix the gear and do your best on the canopy. I'm going to be finishing the Comet over the deadline anyway.

I just put the dull coat on tonight. I was hoping to do a wash but I am beat after a hard day at work. Here she is. Trumpeter 1/700 John W. Brown liberty ship. I really enjoyed the build. First time I have built a cargo ship. Kit was alright, lot of detail but suffered from some bad mold lines and a couple of fit issues.
13LibertyBrown.JPG
12LibertyBrown.JPG
11LibertyBrown.JPG
10LibertyBrown.JPG
14LibertyBrown.JPG

Looks great, Dave. I do believe all of them are gone from the Carquinez Straits Dead Fleet storage, but I used to see a bunch of them in years past waiting there.

Oh so close Barney. Fix the gear and do your best on the canopy. I'm going to be finishing the Comet over the deadline anyway.
Gear was fixed, just letting it dry and as far as the canopy goes... That is all... my eyes and hands are not up to tiny little line...

Back