• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Miracle World, a Chelyabinsk Hobby Shop

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
It is nice to see real hobby shops flourishing. This one is Чудный Мир - Miracle World, in Chelyabinsk (where WII T-34 were made), and offer lots of Eastern European products. Fortunately for me, they also sell through eBay as Chelmodel_Rus. Evgeniy Solovyev helps run the shop and is very helpful.

1636250363405.png

1636250410283.png

1636250459320.png

More photos on November 8th, 2021.
1636389435883.png

Since they are open until 20:00 (8PM to you civvies), this is what the shop looks like in the dark:
1636389519505.png

Regards,

Last edited:
That's awesome. I'd probably be losing part of my paycheck every month (probably more often) if I had a shop like that close by.

Oh man, what a time to be flat broke! I know I'd be filling their coffers with tons of cash if I had it!

Is that a 1/72 scale Dora? I'd love to know what scale that An-225 is too. I'm trying to save up for the 1/72 scale monstrosity so I can hang it next to my An-124

Oh man, what a time to be flat broke! I know I'd be filling their coffers with tons of cash if I had it!

Is that a 1/72 scale Dora? I'd love to know what scale that An-225 is too. I'm trying to save up for the 1/72 scale monstrosity so I can hang it next to my An-124
Mark do you have the Messerschmitt Gigant or Me 323? What about the He111Z?

Paul, no I haven't got either of those planes. I'm not eager to get the He-111Z; I never really liked that plane much. I would love to have a Me-323 Gigant though, however I don't see that happening anytime soon. I can barely buy food right now; much less models and supplies!

Back