• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Michael Wittmann raffle

It's easy, it's spring, when a young man's thoughts turn to..... shoveling 5+ cm of snow. :frantic

Cheers,
Rich

LOL! Bob, if you really want it, it is yours, I am ok either way. Actually I was planning on placing another nice donation to the cause just for grins and giggles so I will try and get that added to the pot here in a little bit.

:mpup

James I have been a little out of it myself the last couple of weeks. Five years ago I was diagnosed with a Liposarcoma mass in my left leg. That is a large fatty tumor. In this case it was of a type that if they missed any of it it could grow back or possibly show up else where. Had been worrying about something going on in my left thigh the last few months and went to the doc today. Turns out all I have is a asymetrical muscle this time. The hamstring in my left leg is larger than the one in the right. :blink Nothing wrong though and nothing to worry about. Will hit the 5 year from surgery mark in Sept and if I really had anything to worry about it would be showing by now. What causes that particular type of tumor is usually an injury like geting a hard hit from something. Turns out there are different forms of that tumor all the way from what I had which is "almost" no trouble at all to something very bad which I luckily didn't have.

I am dealing with pinched nerves in my lower back which was causing my left leg to ache in the area which I had the surgery. Needless to say, it has been weighing on my mind the last few weeks.

Many thanks Paul. Hope you get to feeling better, the sciatica is wicked. I'm felling the weather again today and its not a happy feeling. Almost 2 foot of snow fell yesterday and more expected today.

Anyways someone give me an address to send this please?
James

Okay fellas, give me a break here. Can someone please give me an address so I can mail this figure please???
James

Just goes to show the quality of the folks here on the MA forum and why this is my main go to on the 'net. (y)

Bob was just letting you have the opportunity to have the mini if you really wanted it. Really nice looking figure and I will build it.

Will send you my work address at lunch time James. Didn't mean for this to get all goofy. :D

Back