• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Michael Walsh

Thank you everyone.

I am very humbled to become a member of the masters forum.

In the coming future I will be sharing 2 rather large projects consisting of the HK models Memphis Belle B17 and the 1/35th Italeri S100 schnellboote decked out in aftermarket products and figures.

Both builds will be started at the same time specifically for the Masrers forum.

Michael

Congratulations, Michael!

Your work is outstanding and I look forward to seeing your two large projects take shape.

Cheers,
James

Thanks Guys

I appreciate your comments.

Have been a little behind of late with posting progress work. I have a green thumb for gardening and if I'm not on top of it it get's out of control. :eek:hmy: :blink :laugh:

Sparodically working on the AC models B17 crew. 2 figures near completion out of the 10 is a healthy start and in the coming weeks will submit some photo's of progress along with the Panzer 3 on the Famo trailer.

Bob, sadly to say I'm more a gardener than a cook LOL :laugh: :good:

Michael :drinks

Well deserved Michael.

I'm wildly looking forward to those projects, '17 dios have had a soft spot in my heart since I found the Shep Paine pamphlet in the Monogram box when I was a kid.

Thanks Ian and Ausf,

Bases for the B17 and Schnellboot are getting made now.

The S Boote base is 1100mm long x 240mm wide and it will be displayed going through water guns ablazing :snoopy

The B17 will have the AC models crew walking upto the plane.

Michael

Following in the tradition of great modelers named Mike!!!! :tomato

Sincerely, well deserved sir, it is a privilege to see your masterpieces come together. Truly inspirational.
:dude

Thanks Skinny Mike

I appreciate your words and I hope that I will not let you down with the up and coming projects that will soon be on display.

Michael :drinks

Thanks Warren,

Apologies for the late reply. Head down trying to get the B17 aircrew completed
Looking at the threads together I have got to get something finished. :frantic :bang head :unsure: :cheer:

Michael

Back