• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Wish

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Molly Ann McLee
July 2000 -- December 13, 2010
100_0783.jpg

Even though Molly want be here for her favorite holiday,believe me she knew when Santa was coming to town,Molly would want me to Wish You All a Happy Holiday Season.

Happy Holidays
Tony Lee,Catherine Ann and Molly :mpup

EVERYONE,

Ditto- MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

CHEERS ! May all of your stocking be overflowing with Aftermarket P.E. & may SANTA shower you with copious amounts of Styrene & Resin kits !

ERIK

Happy holidays, sorry about the loss of Molly. I am sure the silent night will be extra Holy this year with the additional prayers.

First Cheyenne, now Molly. This morning my dog refused to move after a night in which he had low volume barking spats. My wife can't face what needs to be done but Rex, my 14 year old Golden Retriever, is unable to stand anymore. I tried to help him up and was surprised at how emaciated he is.

Such a proud dog, well no more.

Regards,

Happy holidays, sorry about the loss of Molly. I am sure the silent night will be extra Holy this year with the additional prayers.

First Cheyenne, now Molly. This morning my dog refused to move after a night in which he had low volume barking spats. My wife can't face what needs to be done but Rex, my 14 year old Golden Retriever, is unable to stand anymore. I tried to help him up and was surprised at how emaciated he is.

Such a proud dog, well no more.

Regards,

Sorry to hear that Saul. Yes a sad year. Will add to the prayer list.
James

Christmas will be bittersweet for you, Tony and Saul- it's so sad to lose a beloved pet. We wish you and all our modeling friends the very best for Christmas and the New Year!

chuk

Sorry to hear you lost Molly Ann Tony , we had to put Cheyenne down last Tuesday .

Molly and Cheyenne are watching us right now , so it's sad , ....... but it's all good man , .......

Merry Christmas Tony ..........

Just remember folks! We all spoil ours rotten to make up for the ones who can't be spoiled. They all deserve to be spoiled (with the exception of that 80lb lab who ate my laptop powersupply last year...) But she gets spoiled also.

Did that make her a labtop?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , Good one Rudi , ......... beer out the nose on that one , .......... you owe me a Heineken !!!

I'm sorry , ....... did she do that while it was plugged in ?

Pretty sure it was...it was the low voltage side. If she was one of those little dogs it may not be funny..

Labtop...Rudi...That's what I have when she wants attention and I'm on the laptop...

Needless to say it now looks like a poodle !!

Merry Xmas and HNY to you all

Sorry to hear about departed loved ones all :(

Sorry to hear about your loss guys: it is very sad when they depart... :( We have three dogs at home presently: Zulu (lab), Jack Bauer and Fritz (daschunds). All three are black as a moonless night and they are our family's joy! :)

I'll also take the opportunity to wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas and that 2011 may bring you health and happiness... and some new models, tools, PEs, resin parts, etc., etc., ...
113.gif

But most of all, as someone already said, lets not forget what Christmas is all about... ;)

Cheers and thanks for taking me in this great community!
101.gif

Fernao

Back