• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MERKAVA II B - JUST FINISHED!...

Hi all!...

...at finaly, done!...almost two months,but I´m very happy with the final results...hope you like too...comments are more than welcome :D :D :D ...see you in the next...

:salute

Luiz.

Fantastic modelling Luiz. This may well be the best armor model I have seen you do ! I love the desert finish!

Ian.

Many thanks to : Duke, Ian, Paul, Mike, James and Bill for the nice and encouraging words...very important for me!

:drinks for all of you!

Luiz.

Not knowing all too much about modern armor, I'm curious as to the purpose of the lengths of chain hanging from the rear of the turret?

Not knowing all too much about modern armor, I'm curious as to the purpose of the lengths of chain hanging from the rear of the turret?
I was also and asked, RPG Defense. Guess that area is a sweet spot for RPGs so they dangle those chains so the warhead will detonate early before it gets in there and does real damage.

I can add nothing that hasn't already been said I agree ... A Show Stopper ... Your armor work Rocks My Friend !!! 3 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 'S !!! ... (y) :ro: :dude

I was also and asked, RPG Defense. Guess that area is a sweet spot for RPGs so they dangle those chains so the warhead will detonate early before it gets in there and does real damage.

Interesting. I figured it was some sort of added protection. Like extra track links on the front of a Tiger...

Back