• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MERKAVA II B - JUST FINISHED!...

MERKAVA II B - THE NON SLIP PANELS...

Hi all!

...not much time for modelling ( a lot of work and a terrible summer in Rio :frantic ...)...follow some pictures of the work that I am doing in my Merkava...hope you like it,btw,an excelent model...

Best!

Luiz.

MERKAVA II B - JAN/ 1st...

Hi all!

...working hard on my Merkava...see the work that was done in the first day of 2016...hope to finish it in a couple of weeks...

Best!

Luiz.

Luiz has requested to have IDF stay open till he can get completed. That's a window of opportunity for everyone else, if you're close git'er done. :soldier

Looks like another winner on the way Luiz, looking forward to this. :popcorn

What's that mud you're spreading around, celuclay?

Luiz has requested to have IDF stay open till he can get completed. That's a window of opportunity for everyone else, if you're close git'er done. :soldier

Looks like another winner on the way Luiz, looking forward to this. :popcorn

What's that mud you're spreading around, celuclay?

Dear Bob.

Grateful for the understanding and opportunity !

Yes it´s Celluclay...a magical stuff :D

Thank you for the nice words,too :drinks

Luiz.

MERKAVA II B - JAN/ 16th Update...

Hi mates!

Follow some pictures as I am in this project...note how, I did the canvas identification plates of the rear turret...hope you like it...

Best!

Luiz.

Back