• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng's upcoming Fokker Dr.1

Big10

Some speculation that might be Wingnut Wings former Dr.1, some say yes and some no. It has been pointed out that the CAD drawings are different, either way I dont care, we are getting a new Fokker.
FB_IMG_1592485877121.jpg

FB_IMG_1592485883888.jpg

FB_IMG_1592485889641.jpg

It's possible it could be either. Should be able to tell for sure once it is released.

I also noticed on Sprue Bros earlier this week that they still have the WNW Gotha G1 and float plane still in stock.

It's possible it could be either. Should be able to tell for sure once it is released.

I also noticed on Sprue Bros earlier this week that they still have the WNW Gotha G1 and float plane still in stock.

Yes we will and that G1 is one ugly plane. 🤮

Always love new fokkers....:bigrin:
I got the Roden one at Chattanooga with the intent of building the Baron's ride with the decals that came with the Dv7, might end up with a small squadron.

So a lot more stuff is getting posted on the ole Wingnut Wings FB page. Sprue shots are being posted and man do they look very similar to some of the ones earlier from wingnuts.

There is a common theme going on right now and I find it quite funny. If WW would had released it now, would be the greatest since sliced bread. Now that Meng is going to release it, its a pile of crap.

People are so finiky

We can just start calling these kits MengNuts.😁

I'm curious to see the price tag though. Wonder if they will be cheaper than what an actual Wingnut kit would cost.

No, that doesn't look like WnW work. Especially the floor board, that foot guide thing for the rudder peddles were always raised PE parts. The seat doesn't look like WnW's. Never saw raised lettering on the tires on a WnW. The control stick doesn't match their standard either.

No, that doesn't look like WnW work. Especially the floor board, that foot guide thing for the rudder peddles were always raised PE parts. The seat doesn't look like WnW's. Never saw raised lettering on the tires on a WnW. The control stick doesn't match their standard either.
Time will tell.

Back