• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MBT Pot Sweetener

jknaus

Administrator
The favorite build will garner a Meng 1/35 Leopard 2A4 MBT kit.
So start up pictures must show an upstarted kit with date time stamp as per campaign rules. Only finished builds will qualify. Mr T being the originator can be the final arbitrator.

DSC05558.JPG

James

To sweeten the pot even more, I will toss this barrel into the mix:

We see the resin cast with the brass barrel as part of it. It is for Meng's Leo 2A4.
OrangeHobbyG35146a.JPG

OrangeHobbyG35146b.JPG

Regards,

Dang guys, I didn't read this correctly!

Very generous of you both. That'll make a great prize (y)

MBT Pot Sweetener alias PRIZE

Okay maybe the title and text didnt make sense so these are the prize and incentive to build.

Hell my incentive . is having a new mbt for this group build or maybe 5 mbts and the fun of sharing it with everyone. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is the best place going. If the god made a better forum he would have kept it for himself. All the people I've dealt with here are awesome. People like the boss puppy .uncle tony. The general Mr t. Sherman. Andy. The amazing James. Hippy and oh so many more. And not to be left out the newest resident of middle earth Ian . he moved to middle earth because of the drive bys In Liverpool. :geek :ro:

That's worth the price of admission,very generous of you both :notworthy :notworthy . I went out and bought a tank just for this campaign,then I read the rules :bang head :bang head :bang head A WW1 Hermathrodite is a no no. So it look's like the postage to Australia won't be a problem :facepalm :facepalm

:drinks James!! Great incentive for sure!! :eek:hyeah Too bad the Tiger I (early) isn't considered a MBT. :bang head I'll be :popcorn :popcorn

Hiya Terry. Have you decided on a winner? If so let me know and I will get the info and ship this off.
James

Sorry for the delay?

The winner is.....

Iron Mike and the T-62

I loved the paint work and the depth of color. The weathering was just right.

Well done and congratulations

Terry (y)

Sorry for the delay?

The winner is.....

Iron Mike and the T-62

I loved the paint work and the depth of color. The weathering was just right.

Well done and congratulations

Terry (y)

IMG_8733.JPG

That would be the winner! :ro:

Congrats Mike! :good:

Back