• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rules and regulations

jknaus

Administrator
1. #10.00 minimum fee to join in this campaign. All proceeds to go to Cancer research.
2. As per regular campaign rules a start up picture with a valid date stamp required. Picture with kit box top and one with inside the box please. Valid date stamp from newspaper or bottom of our web site or cell or something like. This ensures that it is not a started kit so everyone is on even footing.
3, Start a topic and please share your build.
4. More than one build can be started but it must be in its own threead and must be accompanied by a donation.
5. Finished builds to be posted in the Completed thread. Please no comments. Put comments in the builds.
6. Only completed builds will be placed in the hat for the prize drawing.
7. This is the only campaign you can wear a ribbon right away whether you finish or not.
8. Easy kits are fine, but please dont use pre builts.
9. Dont be shy of entering. The draws will not be based on skill or difficulty level or member skill level. Everyone is equal.
10. Campaign goes from Nov 1 2016 to Feb 28 2017 so you can enter anytime up to closing. No extensions.
11. You do not have to join the campaign to donate money. Every bit helps.

As the lead I will not be eligible for any prizes.

If I have missed anything please let me know. Thanks everyone for participating.
James

Back