• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Matchbox A-7D

SA Dave

I will be doing this old kit I still love these 3 color models from Matchbox after 35 years
h5cfe2ad.JPG

Great Dave, hey if you want some other decals, I have a couple of old sheets from the Fujimi kit you're welcome to.

Ian.

Thanks Guys

This kit is falling together All of a sudden I can remember why we build so many of these Matchbox kits as kids they fit very nicely - No detail but fit great

h073ef8d.JPG

Dave ... interesting choice, I myself did some of these colored in the past, ... following with interest :popcorn

Luiz

Neat approach to the wings Dave. :popcorn
Yes I saw a guy do it on Youtube that way It really helps to get the angle of the wing that way and you dont have to build a special jig to keep the wings in position untill the glue is dry - ONLY TO FIND SOME HUGE HOLES IN THE FIT!!!

This way there is almost no weight on the wing to pull it away from the proper cambre.

Just did not want to stare at that seat inside there every time so spent an quick hour modifying it slightly
hf189dbc.JPG

Thanks Dave

Spent the rest of my modeling night cleaning up the bombs and getting them ready to be painted.

Back