• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mark IV Tadpole.

On the Constitu....nvm.

They are nice, is there an access panel that could be left open where you could see it? Guess that would open the can to having to detail the entire innards... :soldier
The crew hatches are on the rear of the gun sponson's. If they're open you should see the commander, and driver positions as well as the engine. That would be a really big can for me!

The gun sponson's beat me up a little, but they're on. Only thing left to do is build the Aber
DSC_0001_8-02~3.jpeg
IMG_20210906_190208403-01.jpeg
DSC_0005_7-01~2.jpeg
mortar.

Looks fantastic! I had to cringe when I saw the guy sitting on the track. I think that woulda hurt, especially if he was straddling a ridge...

Looks fantastic! I had to cringe when I saw the guy sitting on the track. I think that woulda hurt, especially if he was straddling a ridge...
There's always that one crewman that doesn't care. The other one that doesn't care is inside fixin' to put it in gear😜

Note to self next time (for when I do the MK IV)...or anyone that builds this; get the mortar attached to it's platform BEFORE the platform is glued to the tank! I managed to make it all work in the end, but it was tricky.
DSC_0004_11-01.jpeg
DSC_0005_9-01-01.jpeg

WOW, Love it. I really wish I had of picked one up now. It looks awesome.
James
Thanks James. There was some grumbling building this kit. Only because I didn't trust Takom's precision parts molding, but they know what their doing!

Back