• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mark IV Tadpole.

The longest tank tracks ever.
IMG_20210901_203515514.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to get all of the road wheels, and left track side ready to glue up. I'll be able to concentrate on the 6 pounders sponson's, and mortar this weekend.
IMG_20210902_205553022.jpg

Looks great! As I recall the hardest part of the kit was cleaning up all those road wheels. Knocking this bugger out of the park.

Looks great! As I recall the hardest part of the kit was cleaning up all those road wheels. Knocking this bugger out of the park.
There is a lot of road wheels! I had read a Paul Lee build review before I purchased the kit. He mentioned that the wheels, sprockets, and idlers are completely hidden so I didn't spend a lot of time one them.

On the Constitu....nvm.

They are nice, is there an access panel that could be left open where you could see it? Guess that would open the can to having to detail the entire innards... :soldier

Back