• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Man cave campaign

Hawkwrench

I don't know how to choose a poll from an android phone (newb here).
What about a man cave campaign ribbon?
No start or stop time, just post a pic of your man cave and get a man cave ribbon!
I think that would be cool!

Clear up right!
Tim

And have him scratchin' his butt? :rotf

So what do we build to earn this ribbon? A mancave?

:rotf :rotf :rotf
Thot ya had ta have somethin' like 500 posts or, 5 Campaign Ribbons ta starta Campaign? :idonno :tomato

I don't know if thats the truth or not, but sorry for throwing out a bone.
I think I'll crawl back into my newbie hole and surf on back to my other modelling site where at least I'm an old vet.

Clear up right!
Tim

The Hippy is hard to take ... Sometimes ... He's used to posting on Facebook ... No problem ... welcome aboard Tim ... Need more egg-beater modeler's Here ...

:woohoo: :drinks

Modeling is all about having fun and the gang certainly like their fun. Hope you'll stick around and share with us. As for the campaigns, well we want everyone to pipe up with ideas. We'll consider all ideas and the membership are the drivers of whats happening. Having said that the campaigns are meant for building and encouraging everyone to build and share their hobby. No one imagined a none building campaign so like all things new it will be challenged and I hope challenged in a non aggressive way. Speaking for my self having spent most of my life in the military, ribbons signify an achievement. Having a work space isnt really an achievement though as its a requirement to build. Also some may not have a man or woman cave but rather a tv tray or kitchen table and may not deem that worthy of an award.
Now if you feel you want to do a poll make a new subject and on the right there is an icon with 3 bars which is the poll.

poll.jpg

So please stay and keep on suggesting stuff as it helps us make this a better and better site. Soon enough you'll be an old vet here.
James

Back