• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Magazine article on Simpatico

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
I thought I would mention this as many of you watched the construction of Simpatico, the model mansion I built for my daughter and did an sbs here on Modeler's Alliance in the masterclass forum, a British Doll House magazine will be featuring it in their july issue. "Dollshouse and Miniature Scene", it is available at Barnes & Noble book stores. The publisher says it should be available here in the states in June. I have a PDF and intended to post it here, but discovered just now, I don't know how to post it.

Maybe later after I find out how!:gogo :gogo :gogo

Bob

Congrats, Bob! I'm pretty sure someone here can get that done for you, looking forward to seeing it! (y)

Shawn we're going to get a PDF file up sometime today so you can download it directly from our site. Unless you just want to hit the B&N.

Thanks all you guys,

This is something I wanted for Gail more than myself. I have serious doubts if many of you read doll house magazines.

Thanks especially to you junior, (MP) :mpup for posting it here!

Bob

Nice Bob , congrats ,......... very cool work and it's nice when another country is amazed with your work !!!
Dollhouse , schmallhouse , ............ many a great idea and printables come from dollhouse mags and sites , ........ peruse dollhouse sites all the time !!!

Very nice article on a great house and a great story.

Thanks Tom, Glad you liked it!

Bob

congratulations bob! well deserved!

you're like good wine ... you're not getting older but better!

Thanks Laura,

I thought I was turning to vinegar!:idonno :idonno :idonno

Bob

Nice Bob , congrats ,......... very cool work and it's nice when another country is amazed with your work !!!
Dollhouse , schmallhouse , ............ many a great idea and printables come from dollhouse mags and sites , ........ peruse dollhouse sites all the time !!!

Thanks,

You too??

I thought I was the only one who did that!(y) (y) (y)

I'll take research and parts anywhere I can get them!

Bob

Back