• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ma.K Armored Raider Pk.f 85 Falke

Still waiting for the base, I bet it's coming soon .... :popcorn
This model will be part of a dio with another Ma.K model and a figure but the thing is that I want to take it to a show beginning of October and the other parts aren't ready to finish the entire dio on time. So I'll have to make a temporary base just for the Falke, probly just a varnished wood job. The real dio base will come later. :soldier

M

I made a (temporary) display base by photoshoping some military symbols and stuff onto a desert map ripped off Google and gluing it onto an MDF job from the LHS.

What do you guys think?

M

Thank you both! Ian, that's a compliment.

I planned to add a note scribbled by someone on the map showing the area where the Falke crash landed. I tested it but the note attracts much too much attention, which detracts from the model so I decided against it. :eek:ldguy

M

Back